A single pest problem spotted in your restaurant can be very dangerous. After all, the last thing any customer wants to see when they are eating is a rodent scampering across your floor or a cockroach along the counter. Unfortunately, pest problems in restaurants are more common than you’d think. With the food service industry under constant pressure to maintain a tidy environment and pass regular inspections, keeping pests away is imperative.
At Southern Pest Control, we realize the importance of preventing pests in your restaurant or café. Our experts will implement thorough, effective restaurant pest control services to keep you safe year-round.
The Importance of Restaurant Pest Control
One of the biggest threats a restaurant can face is a pest problem. Many types of pests spread filth, concern customers, threaten food safety, and more. The main concerns of pests in a restaurant include:
- Certain pests may carry diseases such as typhoid, cholera, E. coli, and salmonella.
- Pests can contaminate food with droppings, urine, and filth.
- Rodents can directly carry and thus introduce other pests such as ticks, mites, and flees.
- Severe damage can be inflicted upon buildings, wiring, fixtures, and machinery.
Need Pest Control Services?
Pest Control For Restaurants in the Mississippi Gulf Coast
In order to keep your restaurant safe and open, it’s recommended to work with a restaurant pest control expert who can prevent infestations year-round. Our restaurant extermination process includes the following steps:
- Thorough property inspection of the restaurant and surrounding grounds
- Identification of pest pressures and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of a restaurant pest control plan that suits your needs and adheres to your building’s regulations
- Proper sealing of entry points or exclusion efforts to control sources of the infestation
- Ongoing visits from a team committed to surpassing your expectations to keep your restaurant pest-free
Keeping Your Restaurant Pest-Free Since 1975
With decades of experience under our belt, Southern Pest Control knows what it takes to ensure restaurants in Mississippi Gulf Coast pass their inspections every time. Regular inspections, preventative measures, and discreet treatments will ensure your restaurant or food service building is safe and free of pests. To learn more about our restaurant pest control, contact us today to get started!Back to Commercial Pest Control