Few industries are under the amount of regulations as a food processing facility. In order to keep things up and running, there is constant pressure to ensure the cleanliness and safety of the surroundings. Not to mention, any commercial building must pass inspections in order to stay in business. Needless to say, a pest infestation can mean an immediate failed inspection. The presence of pests can lead to a shut-down, halt operations, cause food recalls, affect employees, and cost the facility owner thousands of dollars.
To keep your food processing facility in the Mississippi Gulf Coast safe, it’s essential to work with a professional exterminator to prevent pests year-round. Southern Pest Control is proud to provide effective food processing facility pest control services.
The Dangers of Pests in Food Processing Facilities
From rodents and cockroaches to flies, ants, and pantry pests, food processing facilities are susceptible to all kinds of pest problems. For this reason, it’s crucial to invest in storage pest control services that will protect your products, employees, and building from the dangers pests can bring. The four main threats of a pest infestation are:
- Some pests can spread food-borne illnesses or diseases.
- Severe damage can be inflicted upon buildings, wiring, fixtures, and machinery.
- Food contaminated by pests inside a facility can be transported out during delivery before the problem is realized.
- Infestations can leave behind damage or messes that are costly to clean up.
Need Pest Control Services?
Pest Control For Food Processing Facilities
To keep your facility pest-free, it’s important to work with a pest control company that can protect you from pest problems year-round. When you work with Southern Pest Control for food processing facility pest control, we will implement the following:
- Thorough property inspection of the food processing plant and surrounding grounds
- Identification of pest pressures and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of a food processing pest control plan that suits your needs and adheres to your building’s regulations
- Proper sealing of entry points or exclusion efforts to control sources of the infestation
- Ongoing visits from a team committed to surpassing expectations to keep your building pest-free
Food Facility Pest Control in the Mississippi Gulf Coast
Your daily operations rely upon a clean, safe environment—free of pests. Our team of experts knows how important it is to keep pests out of your food processing facility year-round. With regular services and check-ins, you can trust that pests won’t become a problem for you, your building, or your employees. Contact us today to learn how our experts can help you!Back to Commercial Pest Control